[SCA-BMDL] Event

Sunshine raven_bright at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 12 13:51:25 EST 2014

So you're saying to yourself, 'I know Kingdom for a Stage is this weekend, but I don't do bardic stuff, so I'm not going to go.'  PISHAW the Baroness says! You don't have to be a performer, come enjoy the performances! That's right come see the amazing I Genesii  perform, the wonderful Debateable Choir, meet the King and Queen, enjoy the day being enriched by period performances, step outside your comfort zone, learn what your persona would have listened to.  You don't have to be a singer or musician to take part in the event, be part of the audience, eat yummy feast food.  Come and sit with me and chat about period things, be serenaded, get yourself some culture!

Baroness Constance