[SCA-BMDL] Reminder: Regional Indoor Muster this Sunday 12-4pm

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Mon Feb 10 20:50:57 EST 2014

Greetings Good Fighters!  This is a reminder that our Regional Indoor Muster is this coming Sunday Feb. 16th from noon till 4pm in the Marshall Elementary School Gym (same site as last few years).    The address is 5135 Wexford Run Rd, PA 15090 and it’s about 2 miles from our house, close to the I-79 Wexford exit.  Please observe the usual precautions for a school gym: soft soled shoes, no smoking on school property, no food inside gym (water’s fine).   If you wish to shower after fighting, directions to our house will be on the handout at the Muster.
Compared to last year, we will have shorter resurrection battles and the bridges will be last/optional with more 1:1 pick up time before and after the melees.  This should still get us plenty of melee practice time, but bring all weapons forms you enjoy!  We can do authorizations; additional marshaling help is always welcome, especially between 12 and 1:30 when we’re doing inspections/authorizations.
This may be the only melee practice many of us see before Gulf Wars and Blackstone Raids, so come and bring as many fighters as you can!
Yours,
Ariella and Byron
caram at pitt.edu or 724 933 4661