[SCA-BMDL] Officers' Meeting Wednesday

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 3 13:57:23 EST 2014

Hello, Officers' Meeting is this Wednesday, Feb 5th, at 8pm on CMU's campus in Porter Hall A18C. As always, all gentles are welcome at Officers' Meeting, where we discuss the business of the Barony.
Agenda includes 1. Officers' Reports2. approving or declining the proposed policy change (see the Jan/Feb Althing)3. discussing making the Rattan marshal an Officer (you'll recall I asked for comments)4. Proposal for Baronial Party at Pennsic5. Old or upcoming event updates, if applicable.6. voting on Seneschale and MOL.If you get there at or after 8pm, the doors may be locked... call my cell at 412-606-6258 and we'll send someone to let you in.
Let me know if you have any questions, need directions, etc.
~Hilda, Seneschale (until Wednesday night :)