[SCA-BMDL] Indoor Muster Sunday Feb. 15th, 2015

Branstetter, Barton F caram at pitt.edu
Thu Dec 11 15:08:39 EST 2014

Greetings Good Fighters!  As in past years, this February we will rent our Elementary School's gym for a Sunday afternoon of one on one fighting followed by melee.  This year it's Sunday the 15th from 12-5pm to leave an extra hour for teaching and more pick ups after the melees.  Last year we had over 70 heavy fighters despite snowy weather- a great turnout! Please invite other fighters and cross-post to other lists. We will post further information as the date approaches.

Yours in Service,

Ariella and Byron?