[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Championships

Liam and Constance liamandconstance at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 22:17:32 EDT 2014

Greetings!

We wanted to pass along the schedule for our upcoming champions events.
Fencing Championship: Cour d'Schola - Sept. 13
http://aethelmearc.org/eventinfo.php?event=996

Archery, Youth Archery and Thrown Weapons: Archers to the Wald - Oct. 4
http://aethelmearc.org/eventinfo.php?event=974

Heavy Fighting: Agincourt - October 25
http://aethelmearc.org/eventinfo.php?event=968

Arts and Sciences/ Bardic: BMDL Twelfth Night: January 17, 2015
http://aethelmearc.org/eventinfo.php?event=998

The Youth Championship is still being decided, we will let you know the
date ASAP.

All entrants in championships must be a resident of the Barony or Canton of
Steltonwald. Heavy Fighters may not be a member of the Order of Chivalry.
Artisans for the A&S championship may not be  member of the Order of the
Laurel.

We look forward to seeing you at the upcoming events.

--
Baron Uilliam Mac-an-tSaoir
and

Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands