[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 14:18:53 EDT 2014

Greetings to all youth fighters and their parents!

Last Sunday we welcomed four new youth fighters! Who will join us this
weekend?

Debatable Lands Youth Fighter practice continues this Sunday from 2:00 to
5:00 pm at the usual site, the park at the corner of Washington Blvd. and
Allegheny River Blvd. in the East End. Map here:  http://tinyurl.com/mb43y6d

*The current forecast for Sunday indicates thunderstorms. Monitor this
email list and/or the Barony's Facebook page *(
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DebatableLands/) *for possible
weather-related cancellations.*

There is no running water at the site. Please bring a water bottle. I will
have loaner gear.

The schedule for BMDL youth fighter practices going forward:

August 31 - practice at Washington Blvd.
Sept. 7 - practice at Washington Blvd. (Lady Ceindrech will run it while I
am out of town)
Sept. 14 - practice at Washington Blvd.
Sept. 20 - Youth Combat Tourney at Coronation
Sept. 21 - NO practice
Sept. 28 - practice at Washington Blvd.

See you on Sunday!

Arianna