[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 15:34:56 EDT 2014

Greetings to all youth fighters and their parents!

Please note a correction from last week. I stated that Their Highnesses'
Youth Champions' Tourney would be held at Coronation on Sept. 20. There
WILL still be a Youth Combat Tourney at Coronation, but the Champions'
Tourney has been moved to Agincourt in October.

Debatable Lands Youth Fighter practice continues this Sunday from 2:00 to
5:00 pm at the usual site, the park at the corner of Washington Blvd. and
Allegheny River Blvd. in the East End. Map here:  http://tinyurl.com/mb43y6d

There is no running water at the site. Please bring a water bottle. I will
have loaner gear.

The schedule for BMDL youth fighter practices going forward:

August 24 - practice at Washington Blvd.
August 31 - practice at Washington Blvd.
Sept. 7 - practice at Washington Blvd. (TBD, I will be out of town)
Sept. 14 - practice at Washington Blvd.
Sept. 20 - AEthelmearc Youth Combat Tourney at Coronation
Sept. 21 - NO practice
Sept. 28 - practice at Washington Blvd.

See you on Sunday!

Arianna