[SCA-BMDL] Shoote in the Wyldwood

Kameshima Zentarou Umakai cadell at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 14:55:10 EDT 2014

Unto the Barony, greetings from Kameshima Silver Buccle! With Pennsic still
an immediately vivid memory, I hope you are enjoying these few weeks of
"down time" in our otherwise hectic event schedule as much as I am.
However, time waits for no SCAdian, and other events loom on the horizon.

Labor Day weekend (a mere two weeks from now) is the Shoote in the Wyldwood
event in Delftwood. I will not be attending, although The Imperatori will
be there and look to hold an Imperial Court. Is there anyone who is
planning on going who could transport the Silver Buccle Portfolio to and
from the event for me? Baronsfru Othindisa will be the Imperial Herald for
the day, so I would ask that you convey the materials to her as close to
site opening as possible, then make sure to get them back from her before
returning to Pittsburgh.

If you are planning on attending and would be willing to assist in this
way, please let me know and we will make arrangements for me to deliver the
portfolio to you before everyone leaves for that particular weekend, and
for me to retrieve it once everyone has returned. Thank you in advance.

In Honor and Service,

Kameshima Zentarou Umakai
高貴国境の王国の治部卿
Silver Buccle Principal Herald, Kingdom of Æthelmearc