[SCA-BMDL] The Cheese Workshop at War Practice

Tym Kogen shinigamikirin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 23:14:18 EDT 2014

THLady Lidia Allen, Lord Jorundr and Master Creador will be offering an
ongoing workshop on cheese making at War Practice 2014. We will be offering
demonstrations on a variety of cheeses, their uses and history.

The wokshop will be open on Friday 5-16 from 10 until 4 and Saturday 5-17
from 9 until 3. If you are interested in cheese making stop by, we will
have several cheeses in various stages to show.
The workhop will be located in a pavilion behind the bath house.

If you are interested in assisiting with the workshop please contact Master
Creador at ebisu80 at hotmail.com.