[SCA-BMDL] Blackstone Raids

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 19 10:20:15 EDT 2014

Greetings,

Two quick items about Blackstone Raids:

1) We are still looking for Gift Basket items for Their Majesties, we will swear Our Oath at Blackstone and e would like to give them a fine example of the arts from our barony. I will be at heavy practice from 11-3 tomorrow (Easter Sunday) or we can arrange to pick up items along the way.

2) I am looking for preliminary numbers for Blackstone, If you plan to attend Blackstone Raids and fight as part of the Baronial Unit, Please e-mail me!

We hope those who celebrate had a Blessed Passover and a Joyous Easter!

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus