[SCA-BMDL] A&S at the castle today

Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie ishiyama at ee0r.com
Sun Apr 13 06:50:37 EDT 2014

Sorry for the last minute notice but their excellencies have
invited us to have A&S activities along side the archery muster
today at the castle. Show up any time between 10am and 5pm with
your non-messy A&S projects. His excellency says we can use the
library, but if it's nice like yesterday maybe we will find a
safe spot outside to sit.

there is no charge, but please wear garb.

If you would prefer to work in the park in order to view more
automobile mishaps, there is probably plenty of room.

--
THL Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie
(mka: Elliott C. Evans)
ishiyama at ee0r.com