[SCA-BMDL] Royal Gift Basket

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 12 16:02:43 EDT 2014

Greetings,
As we posted in the Althing, Her Excellency and I were unable to attend Coronation due to work obligations, We will be giving our oath to them at Blackstone Raids. As always we are looking for donations to add to the gift basket for Their Majesties Tindal and Etain. Any donations are welcome, Their Majesties also have two young children if anyone would like to donate items for them.

We thank you in advance for your generosity!

In Service,
Liam and Constance

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus