[SCA-BMDL] Thrown Weapons Sunday, April 13, at the Castle 10 AM

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 10:18:38 EDT 2014

Changes abound this weekend for some of our martial practices!

By the kind generosity of their Excellencies, Byron and Ariella, we will once again participate in the regional archery practice open to all at the Wexford Castle on Sunday, April 13th. We will begin at 10:00 in the morning and continue until 2:00 that afternoon.

The loaner gear for thrown weapons will be available, as will the spears and a target for them.

Food will be pot luck. Brings hot and cold meals, side dishes, desserts, and snacks as you wish. Soft drinks will be provided.

Their Excellencies have asked that everyone wear garb for the day.

This is a free event, and pretty darned photogenic too!

The Castle address is 755 Stonegate Drive, Wexford PA 15090 and a map can be found at:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Wexford&state=PA&address=755+Stonegate+Dr&zipcode=15090-7593&country=US&latitude=40.62952&longitude=-80.10511&geocode=ADDRESS

See you Sunday for much fun!

Elss