[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday - Washington Blvd

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 20:35:12 EDT 2014

Greetings to all Youth Fighters and their parents!

Last Saturday we had a great practice at the Donnan Party with 10 youth
fighters, including 7 new ones! Thanks to Lord Garreth Whytbull and the
Shire of Ballachlagan for allowing us the space and time to give lots of
kids a taste of youth combat.

This Sunday, we move outdoors! The forecast is for partly cloudy with a
high of 64 - woohoo!

Debatable Lands Youth Fighter practice this Sunday from 2:00 to 5:00 pm at
the park at the corner of Washington Blvd. and Allegheny River Blvd. in the
East End. Map here:  http://tinyurl.com/mb43y6d

Remember that there is no running water at the site. Please bring a water
bottle.I will have the usual loaner gear and snacks.

The schedule for youth fighter practices for the next six weeks is:

April 6 - First outdoor practice at Washington Blvd, ECS as backup in case
 of bad weather
April 13 - practice at the Regional Archery Muster, Byron & Ariella's castle
April 20 - no practice, Easter Sunday
April 27 - practice at Washington Blvd, ECS as backup
May 4 - practice at Washington Blvd, ECS as backup
May 11 - practice at Washington Blvd, ECS as backup
May 17 (Saturday) - AEthelmearc Youth Champion's Tourney at War Practice,
Cooper's Lake
May 18 - no practice

I hope to see you on Sunday!

Arianna