[SCA-BMDL] Baronial Archery Champion Tournament

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 23:03:37 EDT 2013

Unto All Archers of These Debatable Lands,

Greetings from Maistir Brandubh O'Donnghaile, Baronial Archery Champion.
This weekend will host the tournament to determine my successor as Archery
Champion of the Barony.  The Tournament will start at 12:00 noon on
Saturday and all archers of the Barony are invited to come and test their
skills.  You may wish to remind yourself of the heraldry of the other
Baronies of our kingdom in preparation for this shoot.

Cheers,
Brandubh, Debatable Archery Champion