[SCA-BMDL] Thrown Weapons Practice -- Sunday, September 29 -- 11 AM

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 15:28:10 EDT 2013

Greetings, Debatable Landers and surrounding folks!

I hope the weather stays this beautiful until Sunday, September 29, for thrown weapons practice starting at 11 AM and any rain holds off until after 2 PM.

As always, please wear your closed-toed shoes for safety, and bring a beverage, chair, blanket, do, snacks, or whatever is on your comforts-needed list. I will have the loaner gear as always, so there will be lots of toys for everyone..........

Also! I will again bring the spears and a spear target for extra added fun! We have started scoring royal rounds for spears!

Are you ready for the Baronial Thrown Weapons Championship on October 5th? Have you practiced enough? Have you thrown enough royal rounds? We can help with that....

Here's where you can find directions if you need them: http://debatablelands.org/activities/thrown-weapons.php

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Elss Augsburg