[SCA-BMDL] Heavy fighting practice this Sunday at Washington Blvd Park, 2-6pm

Amy C acostell at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 22:58:04 EDT 2013

See you there!
There will be loaner armor available.

Also:

    I have been honored to serve as Knight Marshal for our excellent Barony.
As my term comes to an end in October, I am grateful for all those I have
been able to serve alongside.  I'm looking for another to take up this
opportunity to lead in our Barony, and to serve our fighting community.  I
would love to talk with you if you are curious about or interested in this
role, so find me at a practice in the coming weeks!

Those interested in serving as Knight Marshal should send a Letter of
Intent to Lady Cynewyn at knightmarshal at debatablelands.org and to our
Seneschale at seneschal at debatablelands.org by October 1st.

Thank you,
Cynewyn Æthelweardesdohter