[SCA-BMDL] Request

Sunshine raven_bright at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 9 16:47:22 EDT 2013

Greetings!

It's that time of year again! What time you may ask... it's coronation time!  The new king and queen are about to step up and we would like to continue our tradition of giving a gift basket.  We do this to show the vast and varied skills of our wondrous barony. We are the largest barony in the kingdom, with the most peers, and we like to show this off in our baskets!
In general we like hand crafted items, but are not opposed to store bought items if they would be medieval appropriate.
If you can give us a donation for the basket we would truly appreciate it.  You can bring your donation to barony meeting this thursday, or fighter practice, or we can come get it from you. Just email or call.

Thank you very much,

Baroness Constance and Baron Liam