[SCA-BMDL] Baronial Champions and Post Pennsic Picnic

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 1 10:42:50 EDT 2013

Greetings to All,

We hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend. We would like to remind you that Baronial Champions is next Sunday at the Cabin at North Park.

This is a FREE event, but donations at troll are greatly appreciated to help offset the cost of rental. We greatly encourage anyone who has newcomers interested to bring them to watch the glorious tournaments that will happen that day.

The days food is Potluck, we ask that you bring a dish to share with others. If you are planning to bring a dish that you go to the website below, and let us know what you are bringing.

http://www.luckypotluck.com/cgi-bin/display/potluck.pl?id=137757436340201466984

 The Cabin is at the intersection of Ingomar Rd. and Babcock Blvd. There are to parking lots adjacent. One very large lot that we ask all who can to park in, we ask that the smaller lot be reserved for those with mobility issues as that is where the wheelchair ramp is located.

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Yours in service,

Baron Liam and Baroness Constance

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus