[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt Reminders

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 31 13:55:36 EDT 2013

Greetings,

Here are a few reminders about Agincourt:

1) We are in a NEW SITE this year!The Museum Building at the South Park Fairgrounds Brownsville Rd. at Farmshow Dr. South Park PA 15129.

2) Because this is a County Park, we are unable to have Archery this year. I promise it will return next year.

3) We are able to have Combat Archery

4) Once you enter South Park the speed limit is 25 mph, Allegheny County Police enforce this very strongly.

5) The site will open at 9:00 am and close shortly after feast. Anyone staying late becomes part of the labor press gang!

See you on Saturday!!!

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Knight Marshal - Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands

Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus