[SCA-BMDL] Heavy Practice this Sunday!

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 15:08:11 EDT 2013

Greetings Heavy Fighters,
Every year the Archers, Fencers, and Throwers of the Barony get up early on a Sunday morning and go to the practice site at Washington Blvd to help leave the space that we use better than we find it. Over the past few years, there has been very little participation fro the Heavy Fighting community in these efforts.

Since this is a space that we ALL use, I would greatly appreciate your service to help leave our practice site beautiful as we leave it for the winter months. So please, come out and help us THIS SUNDAY at 10am. Contractor trash bags will be provided as well as some snacks (feel free to bring snacks to share). Bring sturdy shoes or boots  to help with the clean up, and maybe a pair of work gloves too.

I am trying to think up a Halloween themed tourney for this practice, If anyone has suggestions, please let me know.

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Knight Marshal - Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands

Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus