[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt 2013 Dinner Menu

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 15 16:24:44 EDT 2013

Agincourt 2013 Dinner Menu

A fabulous feast has been promised for those who join us for Feast, and so it shall be! Behold, herewith is the list of the delicious foods that will be prepared by the worthy kitchen staff for your enjoyment and satisfaction.

Appetizers:
  Chicken w/Walnuts & Pomegranate
  Marinated Olives & Thyme
  Roasted Garlic
  Flat Bread

Main Faire:
  Rice with Pistachios
  Marwaziyya with Cherries
  Pureed Chickpeas with Cinnamon and Ginger
  Cheese and Egg Cake
  Flat Bread

Dessert:
  Dates with Honey
  Halvah
  Almond cake

Beverages:
  Sekanjebin
  Tea

This bounty of Middle Eastern dishes is the same feast once served for the Æthelmearc Seven Pearls Dinner at Pennsic 41, for the enjoyment of the Barons and Baronesses of this Sylvan Kingdom.

Be one of the chosen few -- only 48 lucky gentles will partake of the bounty of our tables, so you must register early.

Should you be one of those with a food allegy, please contact me so that I can provide a list of ingrediants as needed.

In service,

Elss