[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighting Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 11 10:59:21 EDT 2013

Greetings to all Youth Fighters and their parents!

Congratulations to Camille, who authorized as a Division 1 Youth Fighter last Sunday. With her brother Gabriel, she makes the fourth new D1 fighter to authorize since June. Yay!

Reminder: the Baronial Youth Combat Champion's Tourney will be held at Agincourt on November 2. The site for Agincourt has changed - it will be held at the Museum Building in the South Park Fairgrounds. Map here: http://tinyurl.com/q3vqjkr

Debatable Lands youth fighter practice continues this Sunday in the park at the corner of Washington Blvd. and Allegheny River Blvd. in the East End. Map here: http://goo.gl/maps/FX4wg

Practice runs from 2-5 pm as usual.Make sure to bring a water bottle. If you want a place to sit between bouts, remember to bring a folding chair. The weather should be fairly warm on Sunday but there's a chance of rain. I will bring my pop-up canopy and post to the Barony list and Facebook if we need to cancel.

The BMDL Youth Combat practice schedule going forward is as follows:

October 13 - Practice at Washington Blvd.

October 20 - Practice at Washington Blvd.
October 27 - Practice at Washington Blvd.

Nov. 2 - Agincourt event featuring the BARONIAL YOUTH COMBAT CHAMPIONS tourney!
Nov. 3 - NO PRACTICE, attend Agincourt on Saturday instead!
Nov. 10 - Practice at the Harvest Barony meeting at Byron & Ariella's Castle in Wexford

See you on Sunday!

Arianna