[SCA-BMDL] Archery Practice this Sunday

Urho Waltterinen crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 9 09:10:12 EDT 2013

To all the Barony-Marche,

We will have archery practice this Sunday, October 13 at the Washington Boulevard site starting at 11:00 and continuing to 2:00. The full collection of loaner gear will be available.

I would like the marshals and any interested people to arrive early so that we can evaluate the new layout of the range due to the trees that have been planted. I have some ideas for setting up, but I would like the input of others, both to make the range useful and to protect the new trees.

With Captain of Archers Master Alaric's agreement, we will be imposing new site rules because of the plantings. Any interference with the new trees will be grounds for discipline up to and including expulsion from the practice site. WE CANNOT AFFORD TO BE SEEN ABUSING THESE TREES as this could give the City an excuse to kick us off the site.

If you have any questions, please contact me at any of the addresses below.

In Service to the Barony-Marche,

Mestari Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
(home) 1-412-247-4467
(cell) 1-412-901-5239

Per valde mustache adveho valde officium