[SCA-BMDL] Request!

Sunshine raven_bright at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 7 19:28:22 EDT 2013

Greetings good populace!

We will be delivering our great Barony's gift basket to our new King and Queen at this Saturday's crown tourney.

As of today we've had two donations to it.  We would love to be able to showcase our Barony's great craftsmen and artisans.

If you have something you would like to donate please email myself or the baron, and we'll do our best to make arrangements to get it from you.

My thanks to Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie, and Mistress Arianna of Wynthrope for their generous donations.

Your Baroness Constance Glyn Dwr