[SCA-BMDL] Stolen Jewels Roving Range Thanks

Robert Smith alaric at pobox.com
Sun Oct 6 07:57:31 EDT 2013

Greetings from Master Alaric!

This Archers to the Wald I ran the 'Stolen Jewels' roving range and I
would like to thank those who helped.

To Rachel, who was able to bring my ideas to life ... the rats, the birds,
the beasts, and many of the other targets.  Many evenings and afternoons
were spent painting and drawing but in the end we got it done!  You rock!
:-D

To those who helped me set up the range:  Melodia and Kathryn.

Those who gave me encouragement and helped instigate this whole thing:
Juan Miguel, Jorundr, Muirgheal

The cleanup crew (who disassembled the range in under 15 minutes before
court started and the light ran out):  Robert, Elizabeth, Urho, Aleea,
Joe, Alana, Pippi, Rosalinda, Vera plus those sent as reinforcements whose
names I did not get.

All the archers who came and shot the range (32 in all!).

And finally, to Elsbeth who had to deal with one half of our garage being
taken up with building and painting for the better part of a month (and I
still have to clean up the mess). :-)

Alaric