[SCA-BMDL] Thrown Weapons at Archers to the Wald this Saturday

Char Branstetter caram at pitt.edu
Thu Oct 3 14:25:37 EDT 2013

Unto the Good Gentles of the Barony-Marche does Baron Byron, current Thrown Weapons Champion, send Fond Greetings.

It has been my honor to serve the Barony for the past year, but my tenure as TW Champion is coming to an end.  This is your chance to wield the bronze axe!  Come to Archers to the Wald this Saturday in Steltonwald and show your prowess with axe and knife.

The contest for our new Baronial TW Champion will be held at 4PM, in the usual location near the parking lot.  The targets for the baronial contest are knife and axe, but we will also have a spear target on the range for fun and practice.  There are easy targets (can you hit the broad side of a barn?) and hard targets (can you throw a knife through an arrow slot?) so that everyone can be challenged and have fun.  Come on by and post a score!

I look forward to seeing you this weekend.  Feel free to cross-post this as you will.

In Service,

Byron