[SCA-BMDL] Heraldry on Sunday, October 6

Elsbeth Anne Roth elsbeth at pobox.com
Wed Oct 2 19:47:56 EDT 2013

I will be holding my monthly decision meeting (ruling upon the first half
of the submissions from Pennsic) this Sunday, at 1pm. Surrounding that
(from about noon - 6pm) will be a general work meeting and heraldic
consultation.  If you would like to look at some books to help decide upon
a name or device, feel free to come by.  If you need a better time (since
the meeting is during practice), let me know and I should be able to work
out an earlier or later time.

The meeting will be held at my house: 1194 Firwood Drive, Mount Lebanon,
15243.

In service,

Elsbeth