[SCA-BMDL] Officers' Meeting Wednesday 10/2 8pm

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 2 10:07:33 EDT 2013

We're going to experiment with something a little different at tonight's meeting. We're going to try set up a Google Plus (G+) Hangout at 8pm.
I make no guarantees that it will work, but if you're interested in attending the online hangout, you'll need a Google Plus account. You can find the Debatable Lands G+ Community from www.debatablelands.org. Click on the red G+ icon in the left contents bar. Once you're there, comment on the post about the Hangout, and I'll invite you to it when the time comes.
Again, if there are technical difficulties, no guarantees! Of course, you're always welcome to attend in person, too!
In Levitate et Caritate, ~Hilda, Seneschale