[SCA-BMDL] Martial Activities Site Cleanup and Halloween Shoot

Robert Smith alaric at pobox.com
Tue Oct 1 19:11:46 EDT 2013

Greetings All!

Once a year we head over to the martial activities site and do a cleanup
(picking up trash that has accumulated over the past year).

This year we'll be meeting on October 27th at 10am.  Bring sturdy shoes
and work gloves as the trash has been known to hide in brush :-).  I will
be providing heavy-weight contractor bags and light refreshments.

The 27th is also the day for the annual Halloween shoot.  Bring your bows
and help us slay the foes that threaten to overwhelm the Barony!

In Service,

Alaric
Captain of Archers