[SCA-BMDL] Heavy Practice This Sunday

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 29 17:45:16 EST 2013

Greetings,

This Sunday will be our last official practice at the Pittsburgh
Chinese Church. There will be practice space open but, we will be using
much of the space for armor repair and refit. If you have armor that
needs a repair or armor that you are working on that you could use some
help with, please bring it. We will also be working on some of the
Baronial Iron Key. There will be spare tools for use, please feel free to bring repair items you may need.

Next week we will move to the Pittsburgh
Environmental Charter School, 829 Milton street, Pittsburgh PA 15218,
this is in the Regent Square section of the City, near Frick Park. Thank
 you THL Rosalia for your help securing the site.

Shawn MacIntyre
EMT/FFII

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus