[SCA-BMDL] CANCELLED - Thrown weapons practice for Nov 24

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 10:50:17 EST 2013

Greetings to the Barony on this wet Friday, here is a message regarding thrown weapons practice --

The weather forecast continues to predict temperatures in the mid 20s for Sunday, and that is *WAY* too cold to hold our last thrown weapons practice of the year.

Thrown weapons practice for Nov 24 is cancelled.

Thank you very much to all the throwers, marshals, and marshals-in-training that have run the range, set up, tear down, lug equipment back and forth, and most importantly, come out and enjoyed throwing all season!

Next week, I will be sending out shopping info for those of you who want to purchase sharp and pointy objects for that special holiday gift, and I am willing to organize a big shipment to save on mailing costs. I'll let you know soon what's up.

Again, many thanks to all!

Yours in service to the Barony and thrown weapons,
Elss Augsburg