[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 14:41:32 EST 2013

Greetings to all Youth Fighters and their parents!

We had a great time at the castle last weekend, fighting on the driveway and in the woods. Thanks, Byron and Ariella!

This Sunday is our first BMDL Youth Combat Practice of the winter season, indoors at the Pittsburgh Chinese Church at 8711 Old Perry Hwy, Pittsburgh, PA 15237. Park on the North side of the building, then walk around to the first entrance on the side near the ball field and up to the top floor. Map here: http://tinyurl.com/jwmudqm

Practice runs from 2-5pm as usual, and I will have loaner armor and weapons. Bring a water bottle; when last we were there, the water fountain outside the practice room was not working.

I'm planning on training rounds with at least one Youth Sparring Marshal this Sunday, so if you're a Division 2 or 3 fighter, this will be a great opportunity to challenge yourself and get advice and experience against adults like Count Sir Isenwulf.

The BMDL Youth Combat practice schedule going forward is as follows:

Sunday, Nov. 17 - Practice at the Pittsburgh Chinese Church

Sunday, Nov. 24 - Practice at the Pittsburgh Chinese Church
Sunday, Dec. 1 - NO PRACTICE, Thanksgiving weekend
Sunday, Dec. 8 - Practice site TBD
Sunday, Dec. 15 - Practice site TBD, and youth fighter holiday party!

See you on Saturday!

Arianna