[SCA-BMDL] Questions for the citizens of the Barony

Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie ishiyama at ee0r.com
Wed May 29 08:45:21 EDT 2013

I mentioned at the Barony meeting this past Sunday that as your local
Minister of Arts & Sciences, I am responsible for reporting to the
Kingdom regarding Arts & Sciences in the Barony. Here are a couple of
questions I need to answer for the report:

* Has anyone entered a display or competition?

* What Art or Science projects are the members of your group working on
individually?

* Has anyone in your group participated in a demo and with what Art or
Science?

* Has anyone taught a class?

* Has anyone provided any artwork, articles, poems for the local
newsletter, Aestel, TI or CA?

* Did anyone create scrolls?

I try to pay as much attention as I can to these things, and I've
solicited reports from some of the guild heads, but if your name is part
of the answer to any of these questions and you want to make sure that
you receive the recognition you deserve for your work, please send me
private email at this address with the details. Don't be shy. This is
for the official record.

If you are the head of a guild, and you want your guild and its members
to be recognized specifically, please send me that information, too.

My report is due Saturday, and covers just March, April, and May.

Thank you.

--
THL Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie
(mka: Elliott C. Evans)