[SCA-BMDL] Sylvan Quill Awards!

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Fri May 24 12:32:15 EDT 2013

The Sylvan Quill Awards are the yearly awards from the Kingdom of Aethelmearc for best newsletters and features.
Our newsletter, The Althing, WON FIRST PLACE in the category of "Best Layout and Design", and received Honorable Mention for "Best Overall Newsletter"
I 'd like to offer hearty congratulations to our current Chronicler, Lady Sumayya, and also our previous one, Lady Elss. Vivant! Vivant! Vivat!
You can subscribe to the Althing (have it sent to your email inbox as a pdf monthly), by signing up here: http://www.debatablelands.org/althing/
In Levitate et Caritate,~Hilda, Seneschale
PS: See you Sunday for Barony Meeting! Washington Blvd.