[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Thu May 23 16:03:17 EDT 2013

Greetings to all Youth Fighters and their parents!

Thank you to everyone who participated in the AEthelmearc Youth Combat Champion's Tourney at War Practice last weekend. It was an exceptionally chivalrous list with many acts of kindness and camaraderie from older fighters to the newer kids. The finalists were Torstein Thorgrimsson and Brillio el Dragon; congratulations to the victor, Brillio, who was named AEthelmearc Youth Combat Champion for the reign of King Maynard and Queen Liadain!

This Sunday, May 26, we will have the May Barony meeting. I will be holding a Youth Combat Weapons Proficiency Tourney - that means you must fight each opponent with at least three weapons forms: weapon and shield, great weapon, and two-sword. The winner will receive a batch of homemade brownies and much glory!

The BMDL Youth Combat practice schedule for the next month is as follows:

May 26 - Practice at Washington Blvd. park, with Barony meeting and Weapons Proficiency Tourney!

June 2 - Practice at Washington Blvd. park
June 8 - Practice at Washington Blvd. park
June 16 - Practice at Washington Blvd. park

I hope to see you all this Sunday!

Arianna