[SCA-BMDL] Baron Liam

Amy S. Reed campagnella at gmail.com
Sun May 5 13:08:12 EDT 2013

For those who are Not on Facebook, this is from Her Excellency:

For those that know my hubby, he is in UPMC Passavant awaiting surgery on a
ruptured hernia. We spent all night in the ER, and neither of us has
actually slept much and they've decided to keep him for surgery. He'll be
here till tuesday at least, though isn't up for phone calls he's pretty
heavily drugged. He could really use some cheering up as he's feeling
really dismal at the moment. If you have a moment please send him an E-card
through here:
Room 5118 Hospital is UPMC Passavant.

 https://ecards.upmc.com/getwell.asp

Baroness Alex