[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 23 10:04:04 EDT 2013

Greetings to all Youth Fighters and their parents!

This week practice returns to the Pittsburgh Chinese Church in the North Hills at 8711 Old Perry Highway, Pittsburgh, PA 15237. Old Perry Highway is off Rt. 19 (Perry Hwy) in McCandless. The church is behind CCAC North. Map here, entrance at the green arrow: http://goo.gl/maps/d5Qxi

Practice runs from 2-5pm as usual.

Parking: Park in the down-slope lot off of Highland Rd, walk around the side of the building closest to the baseball diamond, enter the first door, and walk up the stairs to the large room on the 3rd floor.

We'll have loaner gear for any new fighters who need it.

***Make sure to bring a water bottle***  The fountain on the floor where we practice is still not working.

THIS IS THE LAST INDOOR FIGHTER PRACTICE OF THE SEASON.

The BMDL Youth Combat practice schedule for the next month is as follows:

March 24 - Practice at the Chinese Church

March 30 - NO PRACTICE, EASTER WEEKEND

April 7 - Practice outdoors at Washington Blvd. park
April 14 - NO PRACTICE, go to Iron Comet on Saturday for the youth tournament! Info here: http://www.debatablelands.org/events/iron_comet/
April 21 -  Practice outdoors at Washington Blvd. park
April 28 - Practice outdoors at Washington Blvd. park

I hope to see you all this Sunday!

Arianna