[SCA-BMDL] Heavy Fight practice in Sunderoak 3/10 from 12-5pm

Amy C acostell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 23:57:00 EST 2013

Greetings heavy fighters,
  This Sunday, as we send some fighters the aid of our allies at Gulf Wars,
we will continue to hone our melee skills by joining with Sunderoak for
practice.

  Heavy Practice, Sunday March 10th,  *12pm - 5pm*  <-- Note the TIME CHANGE
  210 B Spring St. Butler PA 16001

  Fighting will be inside - bring clean shoes to wear.  In this way we can
respect those who give us fighting space.  If you don't have clean shoes
you will be asked not to fight, so please come prepared.  Also, note that
there are no restrooms on site.  Please plan accordingly, knowing that
there is a donut shop a block away, and a Sheetz down the street.

There will be no BMDL heavy fight practice the following week, 3/17.  (And
there will be no email notice, as I will be at Gulf Wars.)  But, you can
join the Intershire Regional Muster in State College!

Upcoming schedule
Mar 17 - BMDL heavy practice canceled
Mar 24 - practice at Pittsburgh Chinese Church
Mar 31 - Last practice at Pittsburgh Chinese Church
Apr 7 - Practice at Washington Blvd, outside!

In service,
Cynewyn   ("Kinawin")

Lady Cynewyn Æthelweardesdohter
313-231-2511