[SCA-BMDL] Pilgrimage project singing

Kathryn Kane kathrynkane at mac.com
Fri Jun 28 13:07:58 EDT 2013

Pilgrimage project singing will be happening this Sunday from 1:30-2:30 at the Washington Boulevard practice, and also Sunday evening at my house, 5436 Penn avenue, 7-8:30.  Please bring your calendars, as there will not be another Sunday practice before Pennsic, though I do plan to offer several other times, both here and at Pennsic, for us to gather and sing merrily in Latin. Our Pilgrimage will take place Tuesday of war week, in the afternoon, exact time to be determined.

Bugga

Sent from my iPhone