[SCA-BMDL] Heavy Fight practice this Sunday at Washington Blvd

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Thu Jun 27 19:53:01 EDT 2013

Greetings!  I will be standing in for Lady Cynewyn to marshal this Sunday for heavy weapons practice.  We meet at the usual time and place, 2-6pm, at the corner of Allegheny River Blvd and Washington Blvd.  Please email Lady Sumayya at ironkey at debatablelands.org for loaner armor requests.  I’d like to have some melee practice after 1-2 hrs of regular fighting since War approaches. Only a few weeks to authorize before Pennsic War!
Yours,
Ariella of Thornbury
caram at pitt.edu