[SCA-BMDL] Kingdom 12th Night FYI

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 07:20:19 EDT 2013

Kingdom Twelfth Night for January 2014 was assigned to Region 2 ? Western PA
Bids were due June 1, 2013.
?
After
 waiting a reasonable time for any bids that were possibly being mailed?
 to arrive via the US Post, it is our?understanding that there are none
enroute.
?
Therefore, as per Kingdom Law, bidding for Kingdom
Twelfth Night is now open to any group in the Kingdom. Any group
interested now has a two week window in which to formulate a bid for
this event.?
?
The preferred dates are the 1st or 2nd weekend of January.
Bids are due by midnight June 24, 2013 (postmarked).?
If you will be sending them via US post instead of email, please notify me at 716-523-7353.
?
Bids may be emailed to ae.seneschal at aethelmearc.org for distribution to Their Highnesses and Her Excellency, the Kingdom Exchequer,
or you?may?send your bid?to?each of us direclty.
?
For those who prefer to mail hard copies and need mailing addresses, please contact me for Their Highness' address.?
Mistress Kat and my addresses are also available via private email, phone call or may be found in AEstel.
?
For
 assistance in formulating your bid (event requirements, attendance
numbers, budget assitance and event finance calculations, etc.), you may
 refer to the Kingdom Event planning resources at:??
http://www.aethelmearc.org/eventplanning/
or you may contact me or Mistress Kat directly.
?
Please remember - no group is too small to host a Kingdom event.? If you think you are, please, call me - we can talk.
Thank you all for your assistance and attention.
?
YIS,
cori
Seneschale, AEthelmearc

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus