[SCA-BMDL] June Scriptorium - THIS WEDNESDAY

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 19:35:04 EDT 2013

There will be a regular Scriptorium this Wednesday, 5 June 2013 at my home
in Hampton Township.

What's a Scriptorium?

It's a place where scribes (those who do calligraphy and illumination)
gather in order to learn, socialize, and talk about their particular area
of interest. If you're interested in learning about the scribal arts, this
is one way to start.

Everything begins at 6:30P and ends at 8:30P. If you have any questions or
need directions, please contact me at 412.213.8116 or at
jenn.strobel at gmail.com.

Looking forward to seeing folks there!

Odriana

--