[SCA-BMDL] FW: [SCA-AE] ANNOUNCE: FW: [Announcements] Society Social Media Policy

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 28 16:20:49 EST 2013

FYI Regarding SCA and Social Media.
The statement below specifically mentions Facebook and Twitter, but there is also an SCA G+ page, too (not sure if it's official).
Also FYI, our Barony has a Facebook page and a G+ page. Let me know if you need more info about our local social media presence. Aethelmearc has a Facebook page as well.
The Althing (our newsletter) remains our Barony's official source of information. If you're not subscribed to it, you can find more info here: http://www.debatablelands.org/althing/

~Hilda, BMDL Seneschale