[SCA-BMDL] Regional Fighting Muster Sun. Feb 24th

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Sun Jan 13 09:06:12 EST 2013

  Greetings Good Fighters!  We would like to host a Regional Fighting Muster on February 24th, Sunday, from 1-5pm at our kids' elementary school.  The address is Marshall Elementary School, 5135 Wexford Run Rd, Wexford PA 15090; it's between exits #73 and #77 of I-79 and close to exit #28 off I-76. Mapquest/google maps work well, but email me for further directions if needed.
   We invite fencers and youth fighters to share the practice space but hope to take up most of the room for melee practice by approximately 3pm.  Heavy fighters, come fight one-on-one for the first 1-2 hrs, then practice melee.
   Please wear shoes that won't mark a gym floor; we can't fight on our knees for the same reason.  Food is not allowed in the gym, nor is smoking in the building.
   Pass on this announcement to all you know, including those from our neighboring Kingdoms.  Come prepare the Aethelmearc army for Gulf Wars which starts only 2 weeks after this Muster!
Yours,
Ariella of Thornbury
caram at pitt.edu or 724 933 4661