[SCA-BMDL] Althing Content Request

Sumayya al Ghaziyyah medieval.megan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 22:59:41 EST 2013

Good Evening Good People of the BMDL!

I am looking for new, interesting content to include in the upcoming
Althing, and rumor has it that the people in our Barony are interesting,
passionate, creative, and inspired people who love to talk about things they
find interesting.  I'm not typically the type to buy into this type of
vicious rumor-mongering, but I have my suspicions that this is a rumor
that's likely to be true.

So, if you are one of those interesting, passionate, creative, and inspired
people, or hey even if you only have one or two of those traits, please send
me something to include in the Althing.  Articles, recipes, pictures,
stories, useful/less trivia that's just fun to know, poetry, sketches,
jokes, almost anything you can think of has a place in the Althing!

I'm looking to receive all submissions by the 10th of the month.

In Service,

Signature

Sumayya Hatun al Ghaziyya

MKA:  Megan O'Shea