[SCA-BMDL] Wednesday Scriptorium - IMPORTANT

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 14:29:11 EST 2013

First of all - my apologies. This email was sent yesterday, but bounced
from the BMDL mailing list. I've sent email to the moderator to see what I
did wrong.

Here's the original message:

Just a reminder that there is *NO* Scriptorium in February and we will
re-convene on Wednesday, March 6th.

This also begins a new schedule where Scriptorium will occur once per month
on the first Wednesday of the month. The reason for this is because my
school schedule makes it difficult to hold Scriptorium more than once per
month.

I look forward to seeing people on 6 March :-)

Best regards,

Odriana
--
*Aude aliquid dignum*