[SCA-BMDL] Reminder of Regional Heavy Muster Feb 24

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Mon Feb 18 07:17:27 EST 2013

Greetings! We wish to remind you of the approaching Regional Heavy weapons Muster on Sunday February 24th from 1-5pm at Marshall Elementary School's gym, address 5135 Wexford Run Rd, Wexford PA 15090. We encourage all fighters to come enjoy one-to-one fighting for the first half, then melee practice. With Gulf Wars and the outdoor heavy fighting season approaching, we eagerly anticipate as much combat as possible! Hearing good things about the Schnecksville Inter-Regional Muster a couple of weeks before, we encourage all who would travel to come as we will provide crash space if needed and showers at our castle afterward if you wish; please contact us in advance about crash space. The address of our castle is 755 Stonegate Dr, Wexford PA 15090 (less than 2 miles from the muster site) and our email is caram at pitt.edu, phone 724 933 4661 before 10pm.
Yours,
Ariella and Byron