[SCA-BMDL] Artisan's muster TOMORROW

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 15:38:32 EST 2013

Greetings to All,

This is a reminder that the Artisan's Muster is Tomorrow at MR. Small's Theatre in Millvale.

So far Countess Aidan has offered to do a workshop on Japanese Bookbinding, the ability to make and take home your own.

Lady Elss of Augsburg is offering a cooking workshop.

If neither of these interest you, you are welcome to bring any project you like. There will be tables and chairs available.

We hope that people will bring a non-alcoholic drink or snack to share.

There will be power strips available for anyone bringing sewing machines.

***
If you have not been to Mr. Smalls theater, it is blocks from PA Route 28 in Millvale Boro. Mr. Smalls is in a former church and is now a concert venue.

Take Route 28 to the Millvale Exit, If you are coming from the Northbound exit go straight on at the bottom of the ramp. This is Lincoln Ave. Mr. Small's is 4 blocks up on your right. If you are coming South on Route 28, turn right at the first light after you exit, this is Lincoln Ave. Mr. Small's is 4 blocks up on your right.

There is plenty of street parking on Butler street and Lincoln ave. There is also a  25 space public parking lot on Butler Street between Grant and Lincoln avenues. Please DO NOT park in the community center parking lot. I will post SCA signs out front of the site.

If you have any problems finding the site please call Baron Liam at 412-916-0217

***
General Info:

Join us on Sunday,
February 10th as we gather to share a day of arts and sciences projects. We welcome artisans of all skill levels to sit down, work on projects
and get help where it's needed. This muster dedicated to the arts and
sciences will take place at Mr. Small's Theater, 400 Lincoln Avenue,
Millvale PA 15209 from 2pm to 6pm.

The owners and management of
 Mr. Small's have graciously donated this space for the artisans of the
barony to use. So bring a project or two to work on, and a snack to
share.

Our regular Fighter/Fencer practices will still take place at the PCC.

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus