[SCA-BMDL] Pennsic Pigrimage

Kathryn Kane kathrynkane at mac.com
Tue Feb 5 14:41:22 EST 2013

I have a plan: to host a group to go on 'Pilgrimage' around Pennsic one afternoon, singing merrily the songs from the Llibre Vermell of Montserrat. There are only ten complete songs, relatively simple, and I'm hoping that we can memorize them for the most part, meeting no more than twice a month. I'd like to meet with interested people at this Sunday's Artisan's muster, if you're not going to that please let me know if you're interested in joining us. Downloadable PDFs of all the songs are at this link. What do you think?

http://www.sca.org.au/bardic/rbom/rbom.html

Bugga